a fresh take on boutique urban living. the brand new modo in the petworth neighborhood of washington, dc fits in perfectly with all that matters to you. convenience, style, state of the art finishes, pet friendly, green efficiencies & outdoor space all designed to match a vibrant, dynamic lifestyle.
this newly constructed, boutique building in petworth, houses sophisticated, brand new 3 bedroom residences featuring individual spacious layouts and roomy living, dining communal areas, all complimented by state of the art amenities and available parking.
features + finishes
- premium wood grain flooring
- blomberg washer and dryer
- recessed lighting
- rooftop lounge and rooftop outdoor space
- available parking
- white high gloss upper cabinets
- wood finish lower cabinets in obsidian
- delta trinsic polished chrome kitchen fixtures
- daltile arctic subway tile backsplash
- silestone white zeus extreme countertops
- delta polished chrome bathroom fixtures
- stone source light gray large format floor tile
- daltile arctic subway tile shower
- silestone white zeus extreme vanities
- american made cabinets and accessories
- specialty paint with voc free colorants
- sustainable carpet employing new efficient manufacturing technologies
- rooftop green area reduces heat gain and transmission for the entire building
- led lighting throughout
- exterior lighting meets dark skies requirements reducing light pollution.
- water bottle filler in the lobby
▶︎ view floor plans
check out what Petworth’s
newest addition has to offer
- steps to the georgia ave/petworth metro station
- walk to restaurants, bars, shops, and lounges
- multiple bike & scooter stations
- pedestrian paradise with a walkability score of 98
- bike score of 95
- free zip car and capital bikeshare memberships for a year
- available parking
▶︎ explore neighborhood
leasing agent and building information
receive up to 2 months free on select residences*
*See leasing manager for details
Follow Us On Social:
Pursuant to the District of Columbia Inclusionary Zoning program, income restricted units are available at this development. Please contact the Department of Housing and Community Development at www.dhcd.dc.gov regarding the availability of such units and requirements for registration in the Inclusionary Zoning program.
©2022 COMMUNITY THREE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.