a fresh take on boutique urban living. the brand new modo in the petworth neighborhood of washington, dc fits in perfectly with all that matters to you. convenience, style, state of the art finishes, pet friendly, green efficiencies & outdoor space all designed to match a vibrant, dynamic lifestyle.
this newly constructed, boutique building in petworth, houses sophisticated, brand new 2- and 3-bedroom residences featuring individual spacious layouts and roomy living, dining communal areas, all complimented by state of the art amenities.
features + finishes
- premium wood grain flooring
- full size washer and dryer
- recessed lighting
- penthouse club with rooftop lounge
- custom built-ins
- white euro style upper cabinets
- wood finish lower cabinets in obsidian
- polished chrome kitchen fixtures
- arctic subway tile backsplash
- silestone white zeus extreme countertops
- polished chrome bathroom fixtures
- stone source light gray large format floor tile
- arctic subway tile shower
- silestone white zeus extreme vanities
- designer made cabinets and accessories
- eco paint with voc free colorants
- rooftop green area reduces heat gain and transmission for the entire building
- energy saving led lighting throughout
- purified water station in the lobby
▶︎ view floor plans
check out what Petworth’s
newest addition has to offer
- adjacent to the georgia ave/petworth metro station
- easy access to restaurants, bars, shops, and lounges
- multiple bike & scooter stations
- commuter paradise with a walkability score of 98
- bike score of 95
- free zip car and capital bikeshare memberships for a year
▶︎ explore neighborhood
Follow Us On Social:
3709 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010
We will not refuse to rent a rental unit to a person because the person will provide the rental payment, in whole or in part, through a voucher for rental housing assistance provided by the District or federal government.
Pursuant to the District of Columbia Inclusionary Zoning program, income restricted units are available at this development. Please contact the Department of Housing and Community Development at www.dhcd.dc.gov regarding the availability of such units and requirements for registration in the Inclusionary Zoning program.
©2022 COMMUNITY THREE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.